Caregiving can be tough. These forums can provide a safe place to ask your questions, share your experiences and learn from other caregivers in your situation.
Forums for Asking Questions
- Caregiver Forum and Support Group
- The Caregiver Space, a place for ALL caregivers
- Veterans Affairs Caregiver Support
- Adults Dealing with Aging Parents
- Caregivers: Providing Help for Loved Ones
- Support for caregivers
- Eldercare Community – The Caregiver Space Public Group
- Caregivers and The Eldercare Community
- Eldercare Success Public Group
- Ways & Wane Community
Stories from Other Caregivers
If you are in a crisis situation,
- In the US: call 1-800-273-8255 for the US Suicide Prevention Lifeline. You can also text 741-741 for free, 24-hour support from the Crisis Text Line.
- In Canada: call 1-833-456-4566 or text 45645 for Crisis Services Canada.
- Outside of the US and Canada: please visit the International Association for Suicide Prevention to find resources in your area.