Caregiver Employee Benefit
Employers may not know how to support their caregiving employees. That’s why we offer both the Digital Care Advisor™ and personal care advisors to companies as an employee benefit. If you are interested in your employer providing this benefit to you, reach out to your HR representative and ask them to support you with a Ways & Wane benefit. Or reach out for more information.
Beginning a Care Journey
Our care advisor defines needs and identifies practical, relational and logistical next steps to meet progressive care needs. Includes one month access to the Digital Care Advisor platform and a GoKit Medical Document Planner with the “Get it Done” coaching.
- Perform a needs assessment
- Provide conversational tools to discuss care needs with your loved one or family members
- Review assets, legal paperwork and healthcare advance directives
- Provide a comparison matrix of typical living and day activity options
- Recommend products to protect and keep track of your loved one
- Identify local and on-line practical support systems for the family caregiver
After the Emergency Room
Whether you are managing a transition from a recent hospital stay or a long-term move out of state, our Care Advisor can organize all the critical details and help with the logistics required for a smooth transition. Includes a one month access to the Digital Care Advisor platform and a GoKit Medical Document Planner with the “Get it Done” coaching.
- Perform a detailed needs assessment
- Identify appropriate category for the next step living situation (home, rehab, senior living)
- Organize transfer to new location
- Assist with transferring medical records and establishing care with new physician, if needed
- Transfer prescriptions
- Reinstate health coverage in a new state or county
- Identify and help organize delivery of safety measures in a new living situation (fall prevention, monitors, medication management, meals)